Could you be the next Lucky Break teammate?
We’re hiring! The Little Team That Could is searching for a new teammate to join our spunky crew of passionate peeps with a deep + abiding love for entrepreneurs.
This is a remote position open to those in the eastern half of the United States, averaging 30-40 hours per week. You’ll be working from the comfort of your living room, communicating daily via email, Slack, and phone with other members of the Lucky Break team.
HERE’S WHAT YOUR WORK WILL LOOK LIKE…
• Getting to know Lucky Break classes + services like the back of your hand.
• Supporting Lucky Break clients via email + phone. They’ll need you to help them navigate offerings to determine what will serve them best.
• You’ll also field more traditional customer service queries: locating + updating customer accounts, handling billing questions, scheduling private strategy sessions, etc.
• Managing my work schedule: booking clients, meetings, interviews, etc.
• Proofing line sheets, curriculum slides, blog posts, and handouts.
• Conducting detailed internet research for new projects.
• Helping match our Wholesale Matchmaker members with “good fit” stores that might be interested in carrying their work.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
• Live in the Eastern or Central time zones of the U.S.
• Have access to your own phone line, computer, internet connection, and printer.
• Be willing to travel domestically 2-3 times per year for up to 5 days at a time for team retreats + company events.
• Have an eye for detail, a killer work ethic, a patient spirit, extraordinary communication, ninja-like organization skills, and a heart for people.
• Be a motivated self-starter capable of managing a robust workload while working independently.
• Enjoy being part of a small team of highly motivated women who have a deliciously low threshold for B.S.
• Be flexible. You’ll need to continually prioritize projects + learn new skill sets.
• Be capable of striking a healthy balance between professional + personable. We pride ourselves on delivering knock-your-socks-off customer service.
• Possess better-than-average writing + editing skills.
• Be ridiculously trustworthy. You’ll be signing both no-compete + non-disclosure agreements.
• Know how to have a good time. We work hard, but we play hard, too!
*** Some experience as a maker or product designer is strongly preferred. Our community has unique challenges and strengths that are easiest to relate to if you’ve traveled this path yourself! ***
SOUND LIKE A GOOD FIT?
Oh sugar, we can’t wait to connect with you! Please dispatch an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: NEW TEAMMATE. Include your resume with salary history. Additionally, please answer the following questions…
• How did you discover Lucky Break?
• What are you most excited about with this opportunity?
• What facet of this opportunity gives you the greatest pause?
• Which of your past employment opportunities brought you the most joy + why?
• Have you ever owned your own business?
• What did six-year-old-you want to be when you grew up?
Applications are open through December 15, 2017. We’re looking for a start date in the third week of January. Please, no phone calls. We’ll be in touch if it feels like a good fit for us, too!