This year marks my fourth (!) Indie Cruise and every year I glide off that boat whispering to myself “How in the hell are we going to top that next year?” And somehow, Donna Maria Coles Johnson of the Indie Business Network continues to pull it off. This is my absolute favorite industry event of the entire year and the 2014 cruise is bigger + better than ever! We’ll be at sea for 7 days and 6 nights, with stops in Grand Cayman, Haiti and Jamaica. Snorkeling and cocktails anyone?
For the second year in a row, Donna Maria is handing me the mic and inviting me to teach a workshop one one of our Mastermind Days at Sea. My 2013 theme was “Wholesale 101″ but I’m particularly excited to debut a new workshop onboard!
Beyond Profit: Using Your Life and Your Business to Make a Dent in the Universe will teach you how to create opportunity not just for yourself and your family, but for your community and even for people across oceans. You’ll learn:
- How to structure your business to appeal to potential charitable collaborators, even if you are just starting out
- How to support charitable causes without spending much money
- How to create your own charitable efforts, that complement and can be co-branded with your business
- How to position yourself to start your own non-profit organization in the future
- How to encourage your customers and friends to support the charitable causes you care most about
I’ve got a really fun breakout session brewing and there will be a Q+A after the workshop. In the jacuzzi perhaps? Maybe by the pool. In the disco? The possibilities abound.
Come sail with some of the brightest minds in the beauty business. See the world. Build your community. Break your barriers. Build your empire. Learn more right here.