UPDATE: All guest blog spots are now filled. We’ve got some great advice + some inspiring stories planned for you in September and October!
If you’ve been following along here at Lucky Break, then you’re likely aware of my summer travels to Uganda. (hint: I wrote about them here, here and here). On September 17th, I’m heading back to East Africa for a little passion project I’m putting together. All totaled, I’ll be away for 3+ weeks and I don’t want to hear an echo at this blog, so I’m hosting an open call for guest bloggers!
• Are you a maker with an inspiring success story you’d like to share: landing a big order or a plum press mention, scoring a win in an entrepreneurial contest, bootstrapping your business to success?
• Do you have pearls of wisdom or “how-to” tutorials of interest to creative entrepreneurs? (web developers, graphic designers, packaging consultants, branding gurus, photographers… I’m looking at you!)
• Are you a crafty chick with a fun DIY tutorial to share with this community? LBC readers are soapers and sewers and stationery chicks and jewelers and ceramic artists and and and…
• Makers: care to give us a peek at your workspace or process? We’d love to see some behind-the-scenes magic!
• Do you have a new project that might be of interest to Lucky Break readers: a book, a workshop, a live event, a webinar that will rock their socks off and propel their business forward?
Forward a summary of who you are, what you do and what you’re itching to share with the Lucky Break community to email@example.com. I have 0 spots available and the submission deadline closes at 9pm EST on Monday, September 2nd. There is no fee to participate. I’m looking for compelling material of interest to my readers which is elegantly presented and well-written. Drop me a line… I’d love to hear from you!