Ever feel like you’ve been starting at your own website for so long that you’ve lost all objectivity?
Me, too, friend.
E-commerce websites are our 24/7 sales venues. And everybody’s looking at them: prospective customers, loyal fans, retail buyers, media editors, and industry influencers, too.
Regrettably, designing strategic websites isn’t where most makers and product designers intuitively shine. Don’t get me wrong: We recognize that an easy-to-use, pleasing-to-the-eye, smartly-designed website is a business necessity. But creating that website definitely isn’t what gets us out of bed in the morning.
You can’t keep ignoring your website, crossing your fingers, whispering a prayer into the universe, and hoping that it works. It’s time to take the proverbial bull by the horns and get your site on lock!
I’ve created a process that offers a fresh pair of eyes so that you can see your site objectively.
One that explain website strategy in plain English that you can actually understand.
One that’s brimming with easy-to-digest, actionable advice and simple steps that you can take to bolster your online presence.
My E-commerce Website Tuneup is a wisdom-infused, self-guided exploration of your current site designed to quickly identify opportunities to implement small adjustments that deliver big results.
There are two facets to this workshop, both of which are designed to help you idenitfy the Achille’s Heels of your current website and develop simple action plans to fortify those weak spots. This project includes:
- A detailed, guided self-audit to help you strategically move through your website with fresh eyes.
- A collection of more than a dozen free tools to help increase your SEO rankings.
This workshop dives into each of these areas to help you raise the bar…
- INCREASING ENGAGEMENT: The art of keeping visitors on your site for longer so that they absorb more content and subscribe to your email list, enabling you to continue marketing to them.
- PLAYING TO WHOLESALE BUYERS: How to lay tasty bait for retail buyers who are looking for fresh products to stock on their store shelves.
- PUTTING YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD TO BUILD CREDIBILITY: My favorite tricks for quietly honing in on typos, unearthing broken links, and infusing your website with social proof.
- INCREASING YOUR VALUE COMMUNICATION: Strategies for looking at your product photography with fresh eyes to better understand how your product collection reads to others.
- STREAMLINING THE CHECKOUT PROCESS: Eliminate obstacles and improve the user experience to boost your bottom line.
- IMPROVING YOUR SEO: There are several simple strategies you can implement to tickle Google’s fancy, leading fresh eyes to your site.
Invest 60-90 minutes working through these detailed prompts and you’ll have a clear plan of action for improving your website.
This project is available as an instantly-downloadable asset within the Think Tank, my mastermind program for serious brands-on-the-move. Offered individually, this project is $35, but VIP Think Tank members enjoy…
- A vault filled with dozens of smart business tools (including this project).
- Regular Q+A calls with me, where no business question is off limits.
- Access to a supportive community of product-based business owners who share resources on a daily basis.
- Preferential pricing on every product, service, and software offered by Lucky Break. Save 15% anytime you tag Team LB into the ring to help!
For a minimal investment beyond the cost of this one project, you’ll enjoy access to a few dozen information-rich, actionable workshops I designed especially for product-based brands. Membership in the Think Tank is secured on a monthly basis and you can cancel at any time. We’ve made it blissfully simple (and deliciously affordable) to enjoy the business support you need to grow your brand. We’d be honored to have you join us, and you’ll be able to instantly access E-commerce Website Tuneup!