I’ve been working intimately with spas for 15+ years and my own brand has been sold through more than 1500+ spa properties worldwide, from the St. Regis in Monarch Beach, California to the Armani Hotel in Dubai. I built a 7-figure spa brand from scratch and in this class, I share specialized techniques and strategies that I developed, each of which will empower you to intuitively serve spa managers with more elegance and ease.
Join me for this rare look inside the world of the $16 billion dollar a year spa industry and learn how to position your products to capture a piece of the pie! Bid farewell to theory… this class is built upon a wealth of experience and I’ll show you exactly what I did to succeed.
Each year, I guide savvy beauty brand owners deep into the heart of the spa market through this innovative class series. You’ll emerge with an increased knowledge of the industry, the confidence to move forward, the skills and tools to elegantly serve spas, all while sparking fresh creativity and enjoying a wealth of new ideas. I’ll teach you how to think like a spa manager and how to build a powerful competitive edge into your business, so you can run circles around your competition.
Together, we’ll discover:
- Why you can’t sell to spas in the same way that you sell to everyone else.
- How to package, price and label backbar products for professional use in spas and salons.
- How to build facial, body and mani + pedi treatments using many of your existing products.
- Where to look for inspiration when designing signature treatments.
- How to write treatment protocols that take the guesswork out of your line for the big decision makers in spa management.
- How to write MSDS/ SDS sheets (hint: these are required by all spas operating in the U.S.).
- Strategies for building an alliance with a local spa property to help with development of your professional spa program.
- Tricks for offering product training on a shoestring budget.
- Ten tips you need to know to keep spa managers happy (and ordering!).
My step-by-step curriculum is organized, detailed, and easy-to-follow. This class is designed specifically for bath and body artisans who create products that can be utilized during spa treatments. Regrettably, it won’t prove as helpful for entrepreneurs who create other products that might be sold through spas or salons (think: nail polish, hair care, color cosmetics, robes, herbal teas, etc.)
In this flagship class series, I share the exact blueprint I used to penetrate the spa market as a young and scrappy startup working with very limited resources. Reserve your seat today and you’ll enjoy on demand teaching and a plethora of valuable, carefully cultivated resources. Want to take your spa program to the next level? Add on a Private Strategy Session with me and we’ll spend a power house of an hour together, fine-tuning your documents, answering your questions and getting your spa program ready to land in the hands of buyers.
This “on demand” class includes:
- Five hours of wisdom-infused, information-rich curriculum taught by yours truly.
- Worksheets which guide you through the process of building your own line of unique signature treatments and price them appropriately.
- A Resource List that opens my personal Rolodex to show you precisely where I buy supplies and how I run my training program.
- An MSDS/ SDS template so you can quickly and easily prepare the paperwork needed to sell to spas.
- Three plug-n-play treatment protocol templates for facial, body and mani + pedi treatments.
- Infinite access to the class materials so you can revisit them again and again, as often as needed.
- You can listen in on the Q+A attached to the most recent live run of this program, gleaning wisdom from the questions asked by others
This is my proprietary system and you won’t find this information anywhere else.
Join me virtually from anywhere in the world! Reserve your seat and I’ll slide the curriculum right into your hands the moment you reserve the class. You’ll enjoy immediate access to every hour of curriculum, every handout, and the recording of commonly asked questions and answers that you might find yourself scratching your head over, too.