WHAT IS A LINE SHEET?+
I often say that if a catalog and an order form had a love child, it’d be a line sheet.
These wholesale marketing documents succinctly and elegantly present your product collection and wholesale policies to potential buyers so they can make a decision about whether or not to bring on a new line.
For makers and product designers looking to crack the wholesale market, product presentation is everything. Whether you’d like to see your work in spas, shops, galleries, grocery stores or department stores, wholesale buyers are looking for smartly styled product presentations which answer all the essential questions about your body of work and how you do business.
My savvy DIY design templates guide you through the process of creating these important marketing materials using best practices. The end result is a clean, well-branded line sheet and order form set that are brimming with the kind of information buyers need to make a quick decision about your product collection.
Roll up your sleeves and dive in!
What Will a Professionally-Designed Line Sheet Template Do For You?+
1. Save time. These templates will free you up to focus on the 473 other tasks currently clamoring for your attention. Why reinvent the wheel when you can use my templates to help streamline the creation process?
2. Save money. Tapping the wisdom of an experienced maker and creative consultant empowers you to develop a successful wholesale document which avoids many of the expensive “rookie” mistakes.
3. Grow your business. You’ll be empowered to step out in a big way to capture new clients via trade shows and sales reps. I’ve included all of the necessary pieces to help you increase the conversion rate of interested buyers who evolve into paying stockists.
4. Boost your confidence. There’s a powerful competitive advantage that organically emerges when you know that your ducks are in a row. That you’re armed and ready to carve out your niche and build a sustainable business.
My DIY Line Sheet Template Package is ideal for:
- Stationery + Paper Goods
- Soaps + Candles
- Bath + Beauty Products
- Jewelry + Handbags
- Apparel + Accessories
- Children’s Products
- Ceramics + Housewares
- Gourmet Foods
- Tech Accouterments
- Fixtures + Lighting
Ready to see what these templates look like “out in the wild”? Browse a portfolio of these line sheet templates in action!
A Comprehensive Collection of Mix-N-Match Design Elements + Layouts+
The file formats and layout variations included in this package have been professionally (and thoughtfully) designed to help you create a customized Buyer’s Packet with as much ease as possible. With the proper software and these smartly designed templates, you’ll be armed with all the tools needed to create a branded line sheet package. Drop in your company’s logo, custom colors, contact information, product photos, and product information and you’re off at the races!
Each design template is included in the following formats:
- Adobe InDesign CC 2015
- Also provided: Adobe InDesign IDML (compatible with InDesign CS4 or later)
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2015
- Also provided: Adobe Illustrator CS4 (compatible with Illustrator CS4 or later)
The following templates are included in each of the software formats outlined above:
1. LINE SHEET ELEMENTS
- Font examples
- Seasonal corner page tags in 3 fonts
- 4 types of New, Best Seller, and Limited Edition badges in 3 fonts each
- 3 versions of swatch palettes in 2 sizes each
2. FOUR TYPES OF COVER SHEET TEMPLATES in both horizontal and vertical layouts
3. THIRTY-THREE (33!) LINE SHEET TEMPLATES
- Horizontal line sheet templates: 3 versions each of layout that showcase 2, 3, 4, 6, or 8 products per page
- Vertical line sheet templates: 3 versions each of layout that showcase 2, 4, 6, or 8 products per page
4. ORDER FORM TEMPLATES in each of the provided fonts
That’s a veritable mix-n-match buffet of design goodness! At the end of the day, my templates will help you create a Buyer’s Packet that’s as unique as your brand.
You’ll be able to quickly and easily edit these documents as your collection grows and you can elect to print the finished documents yourself or hand them off to a professional printer to be produced in bulk.
IMPORTANT Software Requirements+
You’ll need access to Adobe InDesign or Illustrator versions CS4 or newer to use these files. Regrettably, these templates aren’t compatible with any version of Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, or Microsoft Excel.
A working understanding of Adobe InDesign and/or Illustrator is assumed, and we regret that we’re unable to provide training of any kind for the use of these design templates within software programs. If you’re not proficient with InDesign or Illustrator, then you can pass these templates off to a professional graphic designer of your choosing and they should be able to help!
ENJOY FREE ACCESS TO THESE TEMPLATES AS PART OF YOUR THINK TANK MEMBERSHIP+
This project is available as an instantly-downloadable asset within the Think Tank, my mastermind program for serious brands-on-the-move. Offered individually, this project is $150, but VIP Think Tank members enjoy…
- A vault filled with dozens of smart business tools (including this project).
- Regular Q+A calls with me, where no business question is off limits.
- Access to a supportive community of product-based business owners who share resources on a daily basis.
- Preferential pricing on every product, service, and software offered by Lucky Break. Save 15% anytime you tag Team LB into the ring to help!
For less than the original cost of these line sheet templates, you’ll enjoy access to a few dozen information-rich, actionable workshops I designed especially for product-based brands. Membership in the Think Tank is secured on a monthly basis and you can cancel at any time. We’ve made it blissfully simple (and deliciously affordable) to enjoy the business support you need to grow your brand. We’d be honored to have you join us, and you’ll be able to instantly access these Line Sheet Templates!