As we wind things down at the end of each year, I always reserve some time to reflect upon the collective client wins from the Lucky Break community. I’m always astounded by the progress I see when I zoom out and look at the big picture, and 2019 gave us lots to celebrate! Over the new few weeks, I’ll be sharing some of my favorite wins with you, and we’re kicking things off with some delicious brand evolutions.
Brick House Branding Grads
This year saw a small tsunami of brand launches and relaunches from Brick House Branding graduates, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to see their progress. Thanks to our 9-week brand development mentorship, we’ve seen hundreds of brand owners level up in a BIG way and this year was no exception. Feast your eyes on a few of our favorite rebranding projects and new brand launches from the past year!
- Our first-ever “BHB On Demand” graduates, Wayne and Julia of Whispering Willow, rebranded and relaunched with a little help with bringing their vision to life thanks to our friends at Aeolidia.
- Cheryl Williams of Double Clutched relaunched her collection of colorful, African-inspired bags and accessories as 86 & Norman.
- Nicole Sullivan launched her ocean-inspired skincare collection via Salt & Seaweed Apothecary.
- Jessy Furniel launched Adelie, a luxe skincare range designed to help women age with confidence.
- Jane Anderson honed in on her bestselling product- Maker’s Hand Relief Balm- and relaunched as Elderwood Apothecary.
- Samantha Thompson of Standard Wax relaunched her celebrated candle brand with a hella cool online custom candle builder that enables visitors to create one of 900 unique candles to match their creative vision.
- Allison Callaway launched Activist Collective, a new line of skincare driven by the belief that self-care is a radical act. Allison believes in taking care of our skin, soul, and planet and she donated 5% of revenue to eco-activism.
What were some of your big wins of the year? Did you scale up production? Land a hot new wholesale account? Secure a sales rep? Pull off a gorgeous photoshoot? Hire an employee? Secure some juicy press? Push outside your comfort zone?
Drop a note below so I can raise a toast… I’m always happy to toast and celebrate with you! *wink*